A Dedicated Texas Estate Planning, Real Estate, Bankruptcy and Eviction Attorney Provides Effective Representation
At the Burleson, Texas law office of Royla M. Cox, P.C., we represent clients throughout Johnson and Tarrant Counties — including Fort Worth — in the areas of estate planning, probate, and wills; real estate; bankruptcy; and eviction cases. We are a compassionate firm that takes pride in offering each client the effective and knowledgeable service that their case needs to succeed. Attorney Cox has 35 years of legal experience, and with the help of her committed legal assistant, Nina Green, our office is ready to find you a simple solution to your complex issues.
- Extensive experience — Having 35 years of legal experience gives Attorney Cox the ability to find solutions to your problems that other attorneys might not be able to discern. Over the years, her care for her clients and dedication to the law have earned her a BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for her professionalism and ethics.
- Personalized attention — We know that each case comes with its own unique set of circumstances and challenges, and that is why we tailor our services to each individual client. We are ever-changing in our service and we take the time to get to know our clients so that we have a better idea of how to help them.
- Flexibility — Our firm provides representation in a wide variety of cases for clients. This flexibility in our service enables us to help a greater number of clients resolve their issues.
Areas of practice
At the law office of Royla M. Cox, P.C., our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with cases regarding:
- Estate planning, wills and probate – Don’t put your future off to the last moment. Our estate planning, probate and wills services secure your legacy today.
- Real estate — If you have a real estate law issue that you need help with, we guide you toward a positive outcome.
- Bankruptcy — We represent clients in need of Chapter 7 bankruptcy services.
We also represent landlords and property owners in lawsuits for evictions.
Contact an experienced law firm today
To schedule an appointment, call the Burleson, Texas law office of Royla M. Cox, P.C. today at 817.295.1345 or contact us online.